We want our children to look smart when at school and feel proud to wear their uniform.
Our uniform policy is outlined below. We expect all our children to wear school uniform. School jumpers, sweatshirts and cardigans with the school logo can be purchased directly through Brigade, www. www.brigade.uk.com/parents/ All items can be purchased from any High Street store or supermarket. We also offer optional William Fletcher book-bags, coats and baseball caps. New starters will be given an order form by the School Office so they can order uniform ahead of their start date.
Our PTA run an exchange uniform shop where parents can purchase second hand uniform or exchange uniform that their child has outgrown.
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress. Skirt should be knee length
- Grey or black trousers or shorts
- White or Navy Blue polo-shirt or white shirt/blouse
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan
- Black shoes or black boots in winter
- Navy blue checked summer dress
- White plain t-shirt
- Navy blue or black shorts or skort (no branding)
- Plain navy blue or black sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms/leggings (no branding)
The school will provide a separate PE kit for pupils when participating in sports tournaments.
Hair, Jewellery and accessories
- No jewellery allowed except for a watch and only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. These need to be removed during PE.
- Watches – to be analogue or digital, no SMART watches.
- Long hair should be worn tied up
- Make up should not be worn in school by any pupils including nail varnish.
- Children need a coat for school, school bag, wellies for Foundation and in the summer need a sunhat – all to be provided from home and named.
- Children taking part in Forest School activities need a change of clothes suitable for the weather.